Voter Turnout Internship
Are you a young Kansan who is good at motivating your friends to take action?!
The Voter Network is looking for younger folks (approximately 16-29) who will encourage their Kansas friends to vote in the August 02, 2022 election. We’re paying $125 for each week of work in July 2022, up to $500*. We are considering applicants who are:
- Willing to help 50 or more of their friends through the voting process.
- Currently living in Kansas, or are well connected to young Kansans.
- Regularly paying attention to details.
- Comfortable working in a nonpartisan space.
- Available for 4 weekly check-in calls in July, plus a training and follow-up call.
*Checks will be issued after the August 02 election. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Voter Turnout Internship” in the subject line.